WOMEN'S MULTI VITAMIN INGREDIENTS
Along with a full panel of vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal health, we blend a full complex of immune supporting compounds and potent antioxidants from fruits.
We believe a supplement can possess multiple benefits. With a balanced blend of compounds derived only from natural sources, our women’s multi vitamin supports a healthy body and clarity of mind while also providing you consistent energy throughout the day and a good night’s sleep.
- Vitamin A
- Along with critical elements necessary for optimal female health, we've also formulated our women's multi vitamins with multiple other support complexes, here's why:
Female Support Complex
Wild Yam Extract
- Considered a natural alternative to estrogen therapy, wild yams contain diosgenin, which promotes a healthy sex drive and has implications in lessening premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Red Clover Extract
- An isoflavone and potent antioxidant with a wide range of health benefits, most notably, it's use for indigestion
- A carotenoid vitamin mostly found in rich green vegetables, this compound most notably protects the eye tissue from macular degeneration and cataracts
- Cranberry Extract
- A type of evergreen shrub commonly used for the maintenance of the urinary tract and the kidneys, it's a good compound to supplement each day for overall health
- Alpha Lipolic Acid
- A natural and potent antioxidant used to prevent cell damage within the body, it also plays a roll in optimal memory recall and to battle chronic fatigue syndrome
- A naturally occurring carotenoid pigment responsible for the red color of fruits and vegetables, lycopene is primarily supplemented to treat a wide range of health related issues from the heart to the eyes
- Part of an herb commonly used to prevent upper respiratory tract infections and common cold, goldenseal is a staple to supplement each day to keep your immune system running optimally
- A herb that is native to areas east of the Rocky Mountains, echinacea is often used to fight and lessen the severity of infections by raising cell count within the body associated with killing bacteria
- Regarded as one of the most potent detox superfoods, spirulina has made a name for itself for treating candida yeast, lowering blood pressure and reducing cholesterol, all the while boosting your energy in a healthy and dependable manner
- The active component allicin is extremely effective in fighting off microbes, yeasts and fungus responsible for some of the most common and rare infections. There are also implications in its effectiveness toward diabetes, high blood pressure, and an overall highly potent antioxidant that fights free radicals
Antioxidant Fruit & Energy Blend
- Extracted from the Camellia sinensis plant, this potent leaf is used to improve thinking and alertness and may improve the stimulus to the nervous system.
- Hawthorn Berries
- Stemming from the hawthorn plant, the berries are commonly used to treat digestive discomfort, skin related issues, high blood pressure and irregular heartbeat.
- Cinnamon Bark Extract
- A potent antioxidant that repairs free radical damage, slows the aging process and has unparalleled anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract
- Used for centuries as a very potent antioxidant, its benefits range from ridding free radicals within the body to increasing blood flow to organs.
- Grape Seed Extract
- Heralded for their medicinal and nutritional value for thousands of years, there are powerful antioxidants complexes stored within this extract which fight against the ageing process.
- Black Currant Fruit Extract
- Used to treat symptoms of menopause, premenstrual syndrome, painful periods and breast tenderness, it's also used to boost the immune system and is a good component of a women's daily multi vitamin.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract
- Used for thousands of years in multiple cultures, pomegranate is a very strong antioxidant shown to be effectiveness in obstructive lung disease (COPD) and improving overall breathing capability for lung conditions. It is also widely used to lessen the effects of diabetes.